CDC Symptom Diary Card

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The Seattle Great Wheel Turns Teal

The Seattle Great Wheel is a hometown favorite, not just because it's lighting displays are so colorful, but also due to the company's contribution to the Seattle community. 

After my treatment last week I went down to the Wheel, it was  pure TEAL.  As you may be aware, September is ovarian and gynecological cancer awareness month.  Being able to benefit from this beautiful display of color makes us happy. 

The folks at The Seattle Great Wheel care.

I have been exhausted and extremely scatter-brained. For example, I have actually misplaced purchased groceries three times in the last 2 months.  I am overheated all the time. My hands have not really worked well for almost a year now.

I just stumble along doing my best to make a difference.

Thank you Seattle Great Wheel. www.seattlegreatwheel.com

Please share this with 100 women.......you will make a difference.

I hope you enjoy the ride and the beautiful view.

Love,
Servivorgirl


annotations will not show when viewing from an Ipad, so sorry



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for giving to me your precious time. I look forward to what you have to say. Peace and Blessings, Always.