CDC Symptom Diary Card

Friday, January 16, 2015

100,000 VIEWS Thanks To You


I don't even know what to say.  I am very humbled that this little blog has created such a strong interest.  To be honest, I am stunned. This makes me very happy.

I went back and read a post from May of 2012 at a time when I was in carboplatin desensitization treatment.  I was not a happy camper. Today I am here, not in THAT condition, but much healthier and much happier.

I have no real executive plan or outline as to the content for my blog.

I write about what is important at the moment because that is how life with cancer or any other severe illness runs.  Often times we just live the best we can moment by moment and every plan has a "plan B".

I thank God for all the loving people in my life and I pray for your health and happiness.

Thank you for following along beside me for without you I would not be here.

Peace and Blessings,
Servivorgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for giving to me your precious time. I look forward to what you have to say. Peace and Blessings, Always.