CDC Symptom Diary Card

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Martin Truex Jr. Foundation


The words of Martin Truex Jr. on ovarian cancer, and how the love of his life, Sherry Pollex, lived through treatment.  He calls it "The Fight of Our Lives"

"Since the Foundation started, we’ve been committed to helping children beat cancer. With the addition of ovarian cancer, we are raising awareness and asking women to be their own health advocates — to listen to their bodies and understand the symptoms of a pelvic mass and its relation to ovarian cancer. I never thought I would get a crash course in women’s anatomy and use my time in NASCAR talking about my girlfriend’s ovaries, but that’s life, and it’s what we’re doing. Honestly, there’s no way to really understand what cancer can do to someone or to a family unless you’ve lived through it and seen it firsthand." 
 Martin Truex Jr. of "The Players Tribune.com" posted on Facebook  02-15-16




I want to thank Martin Truex Jr and Sherry Pollex for allowing their personal experience and celebrity to raise awareness of ovarian cancer.  So much has been accomplished since my initial surgery but there is much more work to be done.

Your campaign helps everyone, patients, researchers and physicians alike.

Please share their pages to raise awareness.

God Bless you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for giving to me your precious time. I look forward to what you have to say. Peace and Blessings, Always.