CDC Symptom Diary Card

Monday, February 22, 2016

Retreat For Women With Cancer September 2016

Hello Ladies,

I am making an early announcement about the 2016 Retreat for Women with cancer at the Our Lady of Corpus Christi Retreat Center.  Last year we formed a strong bond with each other and Christ that gives us strength to continue to endure a life facing cancer or the 
potential return of cancer.  

Please link here OUR LADY OF CORPUS CHRISTI RETREAT CENTER  for information.   The retreat schedules are along the left hand side of the webpage.  

I will be there to assist the Sisters with this retreat and am filled with great comfort knowing we will all be together again.  If you are interested I would love to hear from you.  

God Bless you and may you feel the love of Christ as you live with cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for giving to me your precious time. I look forward to what you have to say. Peace and Blessings, Always.